1. Have you had a positive COVID-19 screening test or received a recommendation to get tested, or are you awaiting a screening test result ?
1a. If you answered yes to question 1, are you considered healed by public health?
2. Do you feel feverish, like the sensation of having the flu, or do you have a fever with a temperature taken orally equal or over 38C (100,4F) or over 37,8C (100F) if you are a senior?
3. Recent or chronic cough that has gotten worse ?
4. Difficulty breathing (e.g. shortness of breath or difficulty speaking) ?
5. Sudden loss of smell or taste ?
6. Do you have at least 2 of the following condition: Head ache, muscle pain (non exercise related), intense fatigue, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea or severe loss of appetite ?
7. Do you have a known health condition that can explain the symptoms reported above?
If YES, specify :
8. Have you been in close contact (at least 15 minutes within 2 meters) with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 ?