One appoitment is required for the installation of a crown or some bridges, thanks to the CEREC technology.
- You can brush the same day and use the floss.
- Do not eat sticky or hard foods (chewing gum, candy).
- Do not on the side that was restored for 24 hr.
In the next few weeks
- It is normal to have some sensitivity for the next several weeks.
- If you feel discomfort when you chew on the side that was restored, it’s possible that the crown or the bridge needs to be adjusted. If that’s the case reach us to book an appoitment.
If you experience pain or have questions, call us at 514-939-2492